Crossroads Animal Clinic
Products We Love for Dogs
Here we have compiled a list of products found on the web that we found helpful, useful, enriching or entertaining for your dog.
Please click on the link provided to learn more information. *All of the information with each product has been provided by the product companies themselves and CAC has no affiliation with them in any way.
Paw Pads Self Adhesive Traction Pads
Stick-on stability for slippery floors. Ultra-thin, nonslip traction pads adhere to your dog's paws to provide secure footing on tile, hardwood, marble and other surfaces. Great for senior, arthritic or recovering dogs. Lightweight, breathable and water-resistant, with nontoxic, hypoallergenic human-grade medical adhesive. Veterinarian-recommended. Made in USA. For best fit, measure length of dog's paw as shown. Sizes (Paw Length): S/M (3⁄4"-7⁄8"), L (7⁄8"-2"). Includes four sets (80 pads total).
Dog Rear Lift Harness
Touted by veterinary surgeons as the most effective walking aid for dogs with hip dysplasia, arthritis, spinal trauma, and fatigue. Provides safe, secure, comfortable support for dog's rear end. Neoprene, with secure Velcro® and buckle closures for easy on/off. Machine wash.
- For pets with normal strength in their front legs and shoulders, who need assistance in the rear. Priced from $325 – $600 by size.
- Carts are sized by dog’s weight, age, activity level, and exercise terrain
- Optional stirrups available for dogs with neurological deficits that cause foot dragging or knuckling
- Can be upgraded if necessary to cope with increasing levels of disability
- All of our carts are designed to allow normal range of motion so that dogs can rehabilitate, gain muscle mass, and use their carts as “walkers.”
TheraCool™ Gel Cell Cooling Dog Pad
- Great for storms, separation, travel and many other anxieties
- No need for training or medication
Cruciate Care Knee Brace
The Ortho Dog Cruciate Care Knee brace is a non-rigid brace designed for dogs who suffer from a torn ACL (anterior or cranial cruciate ligament), sprains or strains of the canine knee, back leg limping or fatigue, arthritis, post-operative support and stabilization or when knee immobilization is needed.
Slow Feeding Dog Bowl
Stop your dog from eating too fast…no more gulping! Just serve your dog’s wet or dry food in this unique bone-shaped maze bowl to slow down his eating habits and help reduce gas and bloating. Effective for all breeds, including flat-faced, it turns mealtime into a stimulating interactive challenge as dogs use their noses and tongues to find and retrieve the tasty rewards! Stable, hard-to-flip design. Food-grade, BPA-free plastic and silicone.
Heyrex Torus Ultimate Pet Water Bowl For Dogs and Cats, 2 Liter
Heyrex is proud to showcase the Torus, the ultimate pet water bowl. The Torus water bowl stores up to 2 liters (half a gallon) of water inside its reservoir within the bowl walls, ensuring an ample supply of water, protected from dust and contaminants. Each time your pet takes a drink, replacement water automatically flows from the storage area into the drinking well, passing through a carbon filter, and maintaining fresh water in the bowl to a depth of about half an inch. No batteries or electricity required.
The simpler “no-pull” solution for your dog. Our patent-pending design converts from a standard retractable leash to a "no-pull" solution in seconds. No complicated harnesses. No irritating head-collars. The "no-pull" configuration provides a safe, gentle pressure on the dog's torso providing consistent feedback to stop pulling.
Ensure that pets (and other backyard critters) have a safe way out of a pool or onto a boat. The graduated ramp design with easy-grip surface is a smart alternative to a dog boat ladder. Dog boat ramp is easy to installattach it to the side of a pool (including vinyl-lined), a walled pond, a dock or the side of a boat. Made of high-tech, corrugated plastic, this floating ramp could be a lifesaver for any animal that's trapped in deep water. Deck hardware included. Made in USA. 13" x 25" (for dogs up to 45 lbs.). Also available: Super Skamper-Ramp® Dog Boat Ramp : 13" x 41" (for dogs up to 200 lbs.).
It's not just a dog toy; it's a KONG.
The KONG Classic has been the gold standard of dog toys for over 36 years. Our super-bouncy, red natural rubber compound is unequaled for dogs who like to chew. Stuffing healthy treats into a KONG keeps dogs happily working and out of trouble for long periods of time.
- Reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90% on regularly groomed dogs
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Used and loved by professional groomers
- FURejector® button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results